Easy 3 week rejuvenation and health program
ANY time of year is a great time to re-balance our body. Rejuvenation is all about getting rid of the unwanted and allowing our genes and biology to follow their best course. This lies in the specificity of every individual and is comprised of emotional, mental, spiritual and physical balance. The fastest way to recover our natural health and vitality lies in finding and living the balance our body dictates. That’s what constitutes optimum health.
Our body does not regain total balance through taking pills or artificial ways. It likes nutrient dense whole foods and has adverse reactions to the highly processed and inflammatory foods that have become mainstream. Follow the easy and effective rejuvenation and immune system rebuilder below.
Once we adopt healthier physical habits it spills over into the other areas of our life. It helps us with the emotional, mental and spiritual direction we are taking. It makes us more beautiful, inside and out! So why not follow this simple 3 week program which acts as a blood tonic and might shave 4 years of your age!
Every 4th day ONLY (detox):
- Drink about 3 cups of green tea in the morning
- Drink about 3 to 4 cups of carrot juice between 11 am and 3 pm
- Have a light dinner
- Do not take extra vitamins or supplements.
All other days (replenishing):
- Drink about 3 cups of beef broth daily. As a substitute, you may also take 3 grams of L-glutamine.
- Take 3,000 mg of Vitamin C daily if possible through a natural food source; for example freshly squeeze 4 oranges. Take before 4 pm and not on the 4th day.
- Take 500 mg of magnesium daily and for up to 3 months counting from the start of the program.
- Eat light and balanced meals 4 times a day (except day 4). Do not skip meals. This is a health program, NOT a diet.
- Favor your greens and have at least 3 vegetable servings daily.
- Limit sugars, alcohol, starches, fats and coffee or regular tea.
- Limit your proteins to 2 servings a day.
- Drink lots of hydrating liquids. You may want to fill up your thermos several times a day. You may add a splash of lemon, herbal tea, fresh ginger to your hot (or cold) water for the taste.
- Take a double dose of digestive enzymes 15 minutes before each dinner.
- If you are not juicing or making your own broth, please buy the organic version in your store.
- Always take your prescribed medications.
- Exercise (aerobic) for at least 30 minutes 4 times a week.
- Sleep about 8 hours at regular times.
Copyright 2017, MartineB.com